SoBe® Summer Memories Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Inc. (“Facebook”). All questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes should be directed to the Administrator (defined below) at the address listed below and not to Facebook.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on September 5, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on September 19, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period“).
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who at the time of entry are eighteen (18) years of age or older (19 in AL or NE). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Pepsi-Cola Company (“Sponsor”), whose decisions shall be final and binding in all respects. Employees of PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company, its bottlers and their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, distributors, advertising, promotional and judging agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) and the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, spouse) of and/or persons living in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
- How to Enter: Entrant must be a registered member of Facebook. If you are not a registered member of Facebook, please visit https://www.facebook.com to register for an account. Registration for and use of Facebook and other Facebook applications are subject to Facebook’s terms and conditions and Sponsor has no responsibility with respect to such registration or use. During the Sweepstakes Period, there is one way to enter this Sweepstakes via Facebook (each the “Submission”):
a) a) In the comment section of the September 5 SoBe Facebook post, tell us your favorite summer memory and include the hashtag #SummerMemorySweepstakes. All comments with hashtags must be written in the comments section to be eligible.
The person registering for the Sweepstakes and uploading the Submission will be deemed the Entrant (“Entrant”). Use of the hashtag #SummerMemorySweepstakes constitutes your unconditional acceptance to these Official Rules.
Limit one (1) entry per person and per sweepstakes period. A day shall be defined as 12:00:00 a.m. ET to 11:59:59 p.m. ET. The time clock of the Sweepstakes administrator is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
The name of the person submitting an entry into the Sweepstakes must be the name of the authorized account holder of such Facebook account, otherwise, entry may be deemed void. In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, online entries will be declared made by the authorized Facebook account holder of the entry submitted, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized Facebook account holder. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her Facebook account during the Sweepstakes Period.
Proof of entry submission does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to entrant. Every entry submission must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or game service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related e-mail or IP addresses may be blocked.
All Submissions will be reviewed for content before you receive an entry as described above; however, such review does not relieve Entrant from responsibility for compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsors may, in their sole discretion, remove, delete and/or forfeit any Submission they deem inappropriate, indecent or obscene, and unsuitable for publishing or otherwise non-compliant. Submissions that do not comply with these Official Rules or that otherwise contain prohibited or inappropriate content as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will be disqualified. Sponsor makes the final determination as to which entries are eligible to take part in this Sweepstakes.
- Prize: Three (3) winners will win one (1) Fujifilm XP Waterproof Camera, one (1) S’well Water Bottle, one (1) SoBe Glow-in-the-dark Frisbee, one (1) pair of SoBe Sunglasses, one (1) SoBe sticker, Winner’s Choice of Female or Male Race Day Tank, and Winner’s Choice of Men’s Running Shorts or Female Yoga Pants (ARV: $252.99)
- Drawing: Potential winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Drawing will occur on or about September 21, 2017 and will be conducted by an independent judging organization, whose decisions shall be final and binding.
- Winner Notification: Sponsor will notify potential winner via Messenger through the Facebook account or at the email address/phone number used for the Submission. Potential winner will be required to respond to the notification within seventy-two (72) hours. Noncompliance within the stated time period will result in disqualification and another winner selected. Prize notification returned as non-deliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner selected, if time permits. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued Facebook accounts or phone service that may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Once potential winner confirmation is received by Sponsor, the potential prize winner may be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release with (where lawful) a publicity release to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Affidavit. If attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, if any required documents are not returned within the required number of days, if winner cannot be verified, if winner is unable to attend on the specified date or if winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated including if potential winner is disqualified for any reason), prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner selected by a random drawing from all remaining eligible entries, as time permits.
- General: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and of the State of New York, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. Except as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, no substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted, and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value. Prize winner will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes. If applicable, winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event a prize or any portion of a prize becomes unavailable. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Any difference between stated approximate value of prize and actual value of prize will not be awarded.
- Limitations of Liability: Sponsor and Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Sweepstakes Period for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded.
- Winner Releases: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sponsor and Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Except where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known (including without limitation use online at the Web Site) the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
- Winners’ Names: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked October 31, 2017 to SoBe Summer Memories Sweepstakes Winner’s Name, 2901 Blake Street#180. Denver Co 80205
Sponsor: Pepsi-Cola Company, 1111 Westchester Avenue, White Plains, NY 10604
Administrator: Motive, 2901 Blake Street#180. Denver Co 80205